Kenza is an entrepreneur, communication expert and social activist. She started her career as a Private Equity analyst and took the plunge of entrepreneurship back in 2011 when she founded an innovative beauty e-commerce and a beauty brand. She is the founder of eEducation.Africa, an NGO that gives talented individuals access to emancipating online education in line with their culture and market needs.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
- المفكر حسن أوريد يطمح إلى ثورة ثقافية بالمغرب November 3, 2018
- Hakim Marrakchi Economy Anlaysis and CGEM Elections Program May 20, 2018
- Smart Schools Call For A Paradigm Shift in Education October 25, 2018
- Tara Fela-Durotoye Recipe for Success in Africa March 17, 2018
- Assouplissement du mécanisme de change au Maroc : un non-évènement ? February 5, 2018
Adil Douiri AFRIC'UP African challenges African economy Bankole Oloruntoba DELL EMC education fintech Hafsat Abiola Hakim Marrakchi Hassan Aourid HigherEd HPS Human Capital Investment Ismail Douiri London Academy Casablanca m-payment Mohamed Horani Morocco Mutandis Nigeria Nollywood Omoni Oboli podcast Private Equity Samir Benmakhlouf smart school startup ecosystem startups Tara Fela Durotoye Tunisia المغرب حسن أوريد