Jamal Belahrach, CEO of Manpower Maghreb, vice-president of CGEM and President of Zakoura Foundation assesses the situation of human capital in Morocco.
- Synopsis of situation of human capital in Morocco
- What rescue measures can be taken to catch up the delay of national education
- The role of labor market regulation in improving employability
- How to compete with unfair trading
- What strategic vision to adopt in order to position Morocco in the knowledge-based economy
Kenza is an entrepreneur, communication expert and social activist. She started her career as a Private Equity analyst and took the plunge of entrepreneurship back in 2011 when she founded an innovative beauty e-commerce and a beauty brand. She is the founder of eEducation.Africa, an NGO that gives talented individuals access to emancipating online education in line with their culture and market needs.